Rylan bags are designed in Australia and made from luxurious Italian leathers. Leather is natural and as such has unique characteristics and colour variations. These variations in colour and grain are not considered imperfections. Your Rylan bag has been created to evolve with you for many years. Any ageing and wear will add to the beauty of this product and reflect the adventures of your life.
Here are some tips to maintain the beauty of your Rylan bag and to ensure that it ages gracefully.
- Keep your bag in a cool, dry place. Avoid contact with direct sunlight and liquids of any description.
- Avoid exposure to any form of heat and humidity.
- Try to avoid overfilling your bag as it may cause the bag to stretch or alter its shape.
- Store your bag in the Rylan dust bag provided when not in use, never store it in a plastic bag.
- Be careful not to rub your bag against abrasive objects or surfaces.
- Use a microfibre cloth to wipe your bag clean.
Thank you for investing in something beautiful.