Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Rylan Official Pty Ltd ABN 58 611 726 606. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our products is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We suggest that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- In order to purchase the products provided on this website, you must first register by completing certain information set out on our registration page. You may also choose to check out as a guest.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account with us at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- We endeavour to ensure that details, descriptions, images and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system; however, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the product exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with the “Product Order” section below.
- If you are accessing our website in Australia, all prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. If you are accessing our website outside of Australia, prices may be displayed in a different currency. It is your responsibility to ensure that the correct currency is applied. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Packaging and postage charges for purchases may be subject to an additional charge, which will be made clear to you at checkout.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide us with certain information including your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- When you place an order to purchase a product, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you and is confirmed by an email we send to you confirming that we have dispatched the product.
- While we will endeavour to fulfil your order, we will not be liable to any person if we decline to fulfil an order, or we are unable to supply the products in your order. Some products may be unavailable from time to time. We reserve the right to alter, upgrade or discontinue any product or information contained on the website without notice.
- In such circumstances where we are unable to supply the products in your order, and where your credit card has been charged, we will refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- Once you have submitted an order, you may only cancel that order if it has not already been despatched by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title and Risk
- We will retain the legal ownership of the product until the later of dispatch of the product to you and full payment for the product being received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery to you.
- We will deliver the goods in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery times quoted to you are indicative only. Orders may be delivered in one or more parts. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
- Please review our Returns Policy which applies to products purchased from us available here: https://rylan.studio/pages/returns-exchanges.
When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. We do not accept responsibility for any loss damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirement.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. If legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following at our selection:
(a) if the breach relates to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and
(b) if the breach relates to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Except as otherwise stipulated in these terms and conditions, we, to the maximum extent permitted by laws, will not accept liability to you in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect, special, or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of goods or services supplied pursuant to an order placed with us or in respect of any failure or omission on our part to comply with our obligations as set out in these terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against all loss (including, without limitation, loss of profits), costs, damage, expense or injury, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising directly or indirectly from, or in connection with, your access to, or use of, the website, or the supply or non-supply of products.
You further agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees on full indemnity basis, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- a breach of these terms and conditions by you;
- the infringement by you, or another user of the website using your name and password, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Events beyond our reasonable control
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.